Friday 24 January 2014

Working on a few Updates

We have been working on a few things around the house lately.
Last week paint was on sale, so I grabbed 4 cans for a few projects.



Then I finally got started painting the stairwell. When we painted the living room during the summer, I had painted part of the wall in the stairwell.


They all connect together so it needed to be finished.


They had been Glidden Autumn Haze. I painted the walls Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray (the same as downstairs). It feels so much cleaner and fresher.
It needs a new light fixture too. I want something pretty. But the fan really helps in the summer, so I am not sure what to pick.


Then I gave all the trim a coat of bright bright paint.



I still have to paint the handrails again and the spindles. But that can wait ;)


We also replaced our front door last month. It is gorgeous! It lets in so much light now.



A few months ago we replaced a few doors in our entryway. Then we replaced the trim too. And added black door knobs and hinges.



We still need to do do the pantry door and closet area. But that is another project.


I love the moldings my hubby does for me :)



Stay tuned  for more updates. Hopefully we can get some more done soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment