Thursday 29 August 2013

Powder Room (Half Bath) Reveal

Well, we are FINALLY finished the powder room!

Here it is!
 The white painted vanity was custom made by my hubby. He is awesome! Gray counter tops and a white sink are nice and simple.

 The light fixture is part of the Archie Collection from Home Depot. We LOVE it! The mirror is the Songe from Ikea.

 The walls were painted Benjamin Moore Kensington Green (mixed in Valspar).

 White bead board wainscoting is on the bottom.

 We added some picture from our travels above the toilet.

 I ordered a Katie Daisy print for the wall. I love it :)

 Yellow hand towel is from Target. The towel holder and toilet paper holder is from Ikea.

 We got white rectangular tiles from Home Depot.



What do you think?? I am so glad to finally be done!!

Linking up with House of Hepworths:
http://www.houseofhepworths.com/2013/08/28/hookin-up-with-hoh-163-an-invite-to-a-group-pinterest-board/#more-14408


2 comments:

  1. I love your powder room! The tiles look very similar to the ones I bought, just a darker color. Great job, and thanks for visiting my site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so much! They are white tile with a bit of gray lines on them. They show all the dirt, but they look so bright and fresh! :)

      Delete