Tuesday 2 April 2013

A little Abby update

Here's a little update of Abby's room.
We didn't get much done on it this weekend. Just getting everything together for her birthday party and Easter was nuts. Plus my sons birthday party is this week and his birthday this weekend.
But I now have a master plan! :)
I had some left over paint that I mixed together and it looks exactly like Benjamin Moore's Palladian Blue. So now I need to patch up some holes and prime them so I can start the painting process. I don't work on Friday...I know what I'll be doing that day!
This week I made a quick trip to Ikea and got her the pink Aina curtains. They are so cute and she loves them.
So hopefully I can get the bookshelves made sometime soon. 
I'd like to make some colourful art for her walls. I have some chunky frames already that just need painting.
I found a beautiful room here. She did such a fantastic job on her daughters room. It gave me some great ideas.
We already have a great white iron daybed. But it seems boring to me and maybe I have some ideas on how to spice it up ;)
Abby is a spicy little girl and super sweet things just aren't her, so she needs a room that reflects that.
I found some fabulous bedding on Pottery Barn...but I will need to save up for that.
So I am just trying to hold onto my sanity and get this week over so I can get the ball rolling again!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment